Our cottages are the perfect mix of camping combined with all the comforts of home.
Our RV sites are full hook up, 50 amp service and include pull through sites that are wide and more than 70 feet long.
2 pools with slides, restaurant, Arcade, kiddie rides, ice cream shop, daily activities, mini golf, fitness center, pavilions, volleyball court, horseshoes, tetherball, basketball, disc golf, laundry and more.
- It is the start of a new year and soon a new camping season.
- We have all of our activities plan and have one event we would like to tell everyone about now!
- So you can start to make your plans. We are having a YARD SALE and CRAFT FAIR.
- We had one at the end of last season. So this year we are planning to have one at the beginning of the season.
- May 9th 2015 is the date and the times are 8:00am to 2:00pm it will be held on the campground parking lot.
- Spaces cost $5.00 each and You Must Supply Your Own Tables!!!!!
- To Reserve your Space You must call or email Karissa by MAY 1st.
- You can contact her at (570)-691-6016 or email at email@example.com
- Twin Grove Resort and Cottages is offering a WEEKDAY Campers Special.
- All available Sites!!! Excluding Family Lodges.
- Stay 2 nights and get a 3rd night FREE, good Sunday thru Thursday on "New Reservations Only" EXCLUDING Fridays and Saturdays.
- Come Camp with US!!!!!!!! Enjoy local attractions during your stay.
- We are located next to the Swatara State Park, and are within driving distance of Hershey Park, Fort Indiantown Gap, Knoebels Amusement Resort and the Amish Country.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Great Weekend. Tried this campground out. LOVED it. So much to do for kids! Well kept grounds and very clean! Thank you for a terrific weekend!– Ed P.
What A Blast!
What a great time my family and I had! We visited in the fall and had a blast. The actives for the kids kept them entertained all weekend! We will be back in the summer.– Lisa
Clean, Clean, Clean!
There are many things that I like about this park, but I just want to mention one of the things at the top of my list: cleanliness! In the area of the park where my family stays each year there is a bathroom house with about 8 to 10 private bathrooms with showers. They are cleaner than the bathrooms in most houses. Extremely well kept. Warm too.– Lucas
Love This Place.
Stayed here over Father's Day weekend. Kids loved the pools and rides. Love that tenters and pop ups get the nice stream side sites. Amenities galore. One of my family's must return campgrounds.– Scott E.