Our cottages are the perfect mix of camping combined with all the comforts of home.
Our RV sites are full hook up, 50 amp service and include pull through sites that are wide and more than 70 feet long.
2 pools with slides, restaurant, Arcade, kiddie rides, ice cream shop, daily activities, mini golf, fitness center, pavilions, volleyball court, horseshoes, tetherball, basketball, disc golf, laundry and more.
- Coming May 7th Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages Yard Sale
- Mothers Day Weekend
- Set your table up for free!!!! You must provide your own Table
- Reserve your spot by May 5th Contact Karissa at
- (570)-691-6016 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come Check out MaMa K's at Twin Grove
- Our Restaurant under new management Opening May 6th
- IF YOU PLAN ON BRING A GOLF CART!!!
- Please Read and UNDERSTAND the NEW GOLF CART RULES
- LOCATED IN THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES SECTION
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Great Weekend. Tried this campground out. LOVED it. So much to do for kids! Well kept grounds and very clean! Thank you for a terrific weekend!– Ed P.
What A Blast!
What a great time my family and I had! We visited in the fall and had a blast. The actives for the kids kept them entertained all weekend! We will be back in the summer.– Lisa
Clean, Clean, Clean!
There are many things that I like about this park, but I just want to mention one of the things at the top of my list: cleanliness! In the area of the park where my family stays each year there is a bathroom house with about 8 to 10 private bathrooms with showers. They are cleaner than the bathrooms in most houses. Extremely well kept. Warm too.– Lucas
Love This Place.
Stayed here over Father's Day weekend. Kids loved the pools and rides. Love that tenters and pop ups get the nice stream side sites. Amenities galore. One of my family's must return campgrounds.– Scott E.