Our cottages are the perfect mix of camping combined with all the comforts of home.
Our RV sites are full hook up, 50 amp service and include pull through sites that are wide and more than 70 feet long.
2 pools with slides, restaurant, Arcade, kiddie rides, ice cream shop, daily activities, mini golf, fitness center, pavilions, volleyball court, horseshoes, tetherball, basketball, disc golf, laundry and more.
- Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages will be having a Blood Drive August 15th from 8:30am - 12:00pm.
- Registration starts at 8:30 in the Travelers Lounge in the back of the Store. 20% off one ice cream per
- Person on that day only
- TWIN GROVE'S FIREWORKS HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 29th WEEKEND
- Twin Grove Resort and Cottages is offering a WEEKDAY Campers Special.
- All available Sites!!! Excluding Family Lodges.
- Stay 2 nights and get a 3rd night FREE, good Sunday thru Thursday on "New Reservations Only"
- EXCLUDING Fridays and Saturdays
- Come Camp with US!!!!!!!! Enjoy local attractions during your stay.
- We are located next to the Swatara State Park, and are within driving distance of Hershey Park,
- Fort Indiantown Gap, Knoebels Amusement Resort and The Amish Country.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Great Weekend. Tried this campground out. LOVED it. So much to do for kids! Well kept grounds and very clean! Thank you for a terrific weekend!– Ed P.
What A Blast!
What a great time my family and I had! We visited in the fall and had a blast. The actives for the kids kept them entertained all weekend! We will be back in the summer.– Lisa
Clean, Clean, Clean!
There are many things that I like about this park, but I just want to mention one of the things at the top of my list: cleanliness! In the area of the park where my family stays each year there is a bathroom house with about 8 to 10 private bathrooms with showers. They are cleaner than the bathrooms in most houses. Extremely well kept. Warm too.– Lucas
Love This Place.
Stayed here over Father's Day weekend. Kids loved the pools and rides. Love that tenters and pop ups get the nice stream side sites. Amenities galore. One of my family's must return campgrounds.– Scott E.