|1 Room Primitive Cabin (No bath)||4||$62||$80||$444||$90
|2 Room Primitive Cabin (No bath)||6||$74||$90||$508||$100
|2 Room Standard Cottages (Full Bath + Kitchenette) Pet Friendly. F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, G24, L05.||6 (L05-4)||$131||$160||$902||$175
|Central Cottages E26p, N05p, N55p, Q48p. (Full Bath + Kitchenette) Pet Friendly||2 adults 2 kids||$105||$152||$818||$167
|Deluxe Central Cabin (Full Bath) F33, HB, K38, Q20||4||$82||$120||$644||$141
|Family Lodge (Full Bath + Kitchen) A70 & A71||6||$176||$176||$1,056||$190
|Family Lodge Pet Friendly (No Linen Provided) A72,A73, A74. A75. A76, A77, A78, A79||6||$176||$176||$1,056||$190
|West Deluxe and Standard Cottages (Full Bath + Kitchenette)||2 adults 2 kids||$93||$138||$738||$153
|West Standard Cottage w/bunk Pet Friendly. H23, H24, H25, H28 & H30||2 adult 4 kids||$105||$152||$818||$167
|RV / TENT SITE||COTTAGE / CABIN|
|Before this amount of days:||7 days||14 days|
|Cancellation fee after cut-off||CANNOT CANCEL & NO RESCHEDULING||CANNOT CANCEL & NO RESCHEDULING|
Up to 30 days Prior to Holiday 1 day Cancellation Fee. 30 days or less Prior to Holiday NO REFUND, NO RESCHEDULING. Holidays are: April 14-17, May5-8 Memorial Day 5/21 – 5/25, Fireworks Weekend 6/18 – 6/21, July 4th 7/1 – 7/5 and Labor Day 9/3 -9/7.
NO shows will be cancelled the day after the scheduled arrival date, after 1:00 pm, unless the guest has contacted the front desk and requested to hold the site.
A reservation can be rescheduled 1 time (NO HOLIDAY) with a $15 fee (NO rescheduling less then 7 days in advance for RV Site and less then 14 days in advance for a Cabins/Cottages
Dog Policy – Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages is pet friendly. We welcome our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat. However, to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy:
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits aggressive behavior, the owner or management of the Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages is privately owned and operated and some campgrounds may have policies against accepting certain breeds that have been identified by major insurance providers as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. We will deal with each breed on a Individual bases if any issues occur.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6′ (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle, cabin, or motorhome. No dog should be left tied up and unattended.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet’s barking behavior.
- You are required to clean up after your pet. If it is found that you are not cleaning up after them you may be asked to leave.
- Pet rules unique to the location will be addressed at time of reservation or registration. We encourage all dog owners to call in advance to inquire about any specific rules that might apply to their situation. Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages does not allow pets in Family and Deluxe Cottages. However Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages does allow pets in certain Standard Cottages and Cabins. Please call to inquire about availability for you and your pet.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome at Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.