All the RV sites are full hook up with 50 amp service and include 43 pull through sites that are wide and more than 70 feet long located in the Resort East section with unobstructed satellite reception. The Central Resort section includes back-in sites and slightly smaller pull through sites with a more “woodsy” feel. All sites offer free satellite TV and WI-FI . All sites also have a picnic table and fire ring. Firewood is available for purchase in the camp store.
|2........In House||12........Animal Planet||21..........AMC|
|3..........CBS||13..........Food Network||22..........History Channel|
|7..........TNT||17..........Headline News||26..........Nat'l Geographic|
We Do Not Guarantee Specific Sites. We will try to Accommodate Your Site Requests.
ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE TO BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. : MAXIMUM of $250.00
REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR RESERVATION UNLESS A HOLIDAY THEN IT IS REQUIRED 60 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO HAVE THIS PAID PRIOR TO THE 14 DAYS OR THE 60 DAYS FOR HOLIDAYS.
Any reservation not paid in full 14 days or 60 days prior to arrival will have the remaining balance charged to the credit card on file. Twin Grove is not responsible for any bank drafts or fee’s associated with overdrawn accounts.
No sites will be held unless full payment is made.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Check In/Check Out Times – Cabins and Cottages: Check In 3 PM/Check Out 11 AM
RV Sites: Check In 3 PM/Check Out 1 PM
Monthly Reservation Policy
Must pay $250.00 Towards the first months rent plus a Security Deposit of $225.00 at time of reservation the balance of the first months rent will be charged 30 days in advance. After reservation is made there are NO changes/adjustments to arrival/departure date. NO pro-rating – if you leave in the middle of the Month.
All monthlies are responsible to pay their own electric. It is not included with site. If you rent a site that does not have a meter you will be charged a flat $200 fee
Cancellation Monthly Policy : You lose the $225.00 security deposit regardless of when you cancel. If you cancel less then 7 days for RV site and 14 days for a Cabin/Cottage you lose the whole month rent.
|RV / TENT SITE||COTTAGE / CABIN|
|Before this amount of days:||7 days||14 days|
|Cancellation fee after cut-off||CANNOT CANCEL & NO RESCHEDULING||CANNOT CANCEL & NO RESCHEDULING|
Up to 30 days Prior to Holiday 1 day Cancellation Fee. 30 days or less Prior to Holiday NO REFUND, NO RESCHEDULING. Holidays are: April 14-17, May 5-8, Memorial Day 5/21 – 5/25 Fireworks Weekend 6/18 to 6/21, July 4th 7/1 – 7/5 and Labor Day 9/3 – 9/7.
NO shows will be cancelled the day after the scheduled arrival date, after 1:00 pm, unless the guest has contacted the front desk and requested to hold the site.
A reservation can be rescheduled 1 time (NO HOLIDAY) with a $15 fee (NO rescheduling less then 7 days in advance for RV Site and less then 14 days in advance for a Cabins/Cottages
Dog Policy – Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages is pet friendly. We welcome our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat. However, to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy:
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits aggressive behavior, the owner or management of the Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages is privately owned and operated and some campgrounds may have policies against accepting certain breeds that have been identified by major insurance providers as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. We will deal with each breed on a Individual bases if any issues occur.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6′ (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle, cabin, or motorhome. No dog should be left tied up and unattended.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet’s barking behavior.
- You are required to clean up after your pet. If it is found that you are not cleaning up after them you may be asked to leave.
- Pet rules unique to the location will be addressed at time of reservation or registration. We encourage all dog owners to call in advance to inquire about any specific rules that might apply to their situation. Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages does not allow pets in Family and Deluxe Cottages. However Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages does allow pets in certain Standard Cottages and Cabins. Please call to inquire about availability for you and your pet.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome at Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
|1 Room Primitive Cabin (No bath)||4||$62||$80||$444||$90
|2 Room Primitive Cabin (No bath)||6||$74||$90||$508||$100
|2 Room Standard Cottages (Full Bath + Kitchenette) Pet Friendly. F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, G24, L05.||6 (L05-4)||$131||$160||$902||$175
|Central Cottages E26p, N05p, N55p, Q48p. (Full Bath + Kitchenette) Pet Friendly||2 adults 2 kids||$105||$152||$818||$167
|Deluxe Central Cabin (Full Bath) F33, HB, K38, Q20||4||$82||$120||$644||$141
|Family Lodge (Full Bath + Kitchen) A70 & A71||6||$176||$176||$1,056||$190
|Family Lodge Pet Friendly (No Linen Provided) A72,A73, A74. A75. A76, A77, A78, A79||6||$176||$176||$1,056||$190
|West Deluxe and Standard Cottages (Full Bath + Kitchenette)||2 adults 2 kids||$93||$138||$738||$153
|West Standard Cottage w/bunk Pet Friendly. H23, H24, H25, H28 & H30||2 adult 4 kids||$105||$152||$818||$167