- We do not guarantee specific sites. You will receive the site you booked unless an emergency situation arises.
- Speed limit – 5 mph
- Rates based on 2 adults and 2 children.
- Resort Courtesy — Quiet time is between 11pm – 8 am. Please respect your neighbors – do not cut through other sites.
- The pool and slides, volleyball court, basketball court, shuffleboard, horseshoes and tether-ball are free!
- Rides, arcade, mini golf, Ice cream shop, select crafts are a small fee. Available Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
- GOLF CARTS — All golf carts must be electric 48 volts Max, (NO GAS Carts allowed). Golf Cart must be registered in office, a current Twin Grove Golf Cart Sticker must be displayed on the front of the Golf Cart when on Twin Grove Property. THERE IS A $20.00 FEE FOR THE STICKER. YOUR GOLF CART MUST BE INSURED, PROOF of INSURANCE is REQUIRED. The Golf Cart can only be Driven by a 21 year old licensed driver. (Drivers License must be in Operators possession when driving Any Golf Cart). GOLF CARTS MUST OBEY THE 5 MILE PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!! Golf Carts may only be driven on Campground Roadways and are not to be driven through campsites or other restricted areas. After Sunset Headlights must be turned on! Golf Carts may not be used during quiet hours (11:00 PM to 8:00 AM). Any guest found in violation of any of these rules and regulations will forfeit all privileges and maybe subject to a fine for each violation. There will be no refunds made if privileges are revoked due to misuse.
- Vehicles –- 2 per site except cottages only 1 per site. No parking on the grass. Only licensed drivers may operate a motorized vehicle.
- Children –- All children 16 & under must be at campsite by 9pm. Parents are responsible for children’s actions. Know where your children are!
- Visitors –- All visitors must register & pay on arrival. Visitors check out time is 11 pm. Parking in designated areas only.
- Laundry – 3 laundromats
- Pool – Open 11 am – 8pm daily. No lifeguard – swim at your own risk. No glass, animals, cigarettes, etc in pool area. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. No running or diving. No cutoffs or swimming in clothing. No food or beverages allowed inside pool area. Water in plastic bottles only.
- Bath house — Please do not wash pets, clothes, dishes, etc in bath house. No smoking. Children 16 & younger must be with a responsible adult. Bath house may be closed for cleaning & maintenance several times a day.
- Trees — No cutting, defacing or destroying of trees or foliage. No clotheslines attached to trees.
- Non – Smoking – While you may smoke on your own campsite there is no smoking in any of the buildings around the pool, in the amusement area or in the playground areas. Campers & guests are discouraged from walking around with a lit cigarette or cigar.
- Alcoholic Beverages – This is a family campground. Alcohol revelry is strictly prohibited. Carrying open alcoholic beverage containers in public areas is prohibited. We reserve the right to evict any intoxicated or disorderly campers.
- Pets – Must be kept on a secured six foot leash & are not permitted inside pool area, amusement park, playground or inside buildings. Do not leave your pet unattended at your site or tied outside. Clean up immediately where and when walking your pet. You are responsible for your pet. Any pets showing any aggression will be asked to leave the property. No refunds will be given. Limit 2 pets per site.
- Maintenance – Please report any maintenance problems to the office.
- Garbage – Please place your trash in the dumpsters located at the entrance and exit of the resort.
- Bicycles – Please do not ride bicycles on parking lot, amusement area, or restaurant sidewalk. Bicycles may be ridden to the pool, arcade and ice cream shop. Bicycle racks are placed there for your convenience. All bicycles must be on site by dusk. No skateboarding allowed.
- Twin Grove reserves the right to have any camper removed off the property for cause or for no cause.
All guests of Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages(TG) who stay or use any of the facilities does so at their own risk. TG is not responsible for injuries or damage of any sort for any reason. All guests of TG agree to release TG & its affiliates, officers, family members, volunteers, fellow campers & employees of all liability for the loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of the TG facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TG, its officers, family members, volunteers, fellow campers & employees of all liability for the loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of the TG facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TG, its officers, family members, volunteers, fellow guests and employees against any and all claims of any type.
Monthly Reservation Policy
Must pay $250.00 Towards the first months rent plus a Security Deposit of $225.00 at time of reservation the balance of the first months rent will be charged 30 days in advance. After reservation is made there are NO changes/adjustments to arrival/departure date. NO pro-rating – if you leave in the middle of the Month.
All monthlies are responsible to pay their n electric. It is not included with site. If you rent a site that does not have a meter you will be charge a flat $200 fee
Cancellation Monthly Policy : You lose the $225.00 security deposit regardless of when you cancel. If you cancel less then 7 days for RV site and 14 days for a Cabin/Cottage you lose the whole month rent.
|RV / Tent Site||Cottage / Cabin|
|Before this amount of days:||7 days||14 days|
|Cancellation fee after cut-off||No refund||No refund|
Cancellation Policy For Pavilions, Lodge & Movie Theater :
- NO Refund once booked
– Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages is pet friendly. We welcome our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat. However, to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy:
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits aggressive behavior, the owner or management of the Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages is privately owned and operated and some campgrounds may have policies against accepting certain breeds that have been identified by major insurance providers as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. We will deal with each breed on a individual bases if any issues occur.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6′ (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle, cabin, or motorhome. No dog should be left tied up and unattended.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet’s barking behavior.
- You are required to clean up after your pet. If it is found that you are not cleaning up after them you may be asked to leave.
- Pet rules unique to the location will be addressed at time of reservation or registration. We encourage all dog owners to call in advance to inquire about any specific rules that might apply to their situation. Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages does not allow pets in Family and Deluxe Cottages. However Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages does allow pets in certain Standard Cottages and Cabins. Please call to inquire about availability for you and your pet.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome at Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.